We get it. We’ve heard it straight from the mouths of travellers like you. Travel insurance is complicated, tedious, and just plain scary. So why bother? Because travelling uninsured is a risk you can’t afford to take—and that’s a realization best made before you find yourself in an expensive hospital bed on the other side of the planet.
But whether you’re a recent grad soon to backpack through Europe, an English teacher heading overseas for work, or a snowbird flying south for the winter, it’s tough to know what to look for in your travel insurance package. So what if we could offer you a simple way to understand which plan is just what you’re looking for?
So we are. Introducing our Product Spotlight series! This monthly spotlight will give us the chance to showcase the best options that are available to you, and give you the opportunity to make a more informed choice the next time you’re planning a trip.
Don’t have time to read about a bunch of boring travel insurance products? Check out our condensed version on Facebook to see which plan is right for you—in a few quick seconds!
- Allianz Emergency Hospital Medical
- TuGo Platinum Visitors to Canada Platinum
- Gold International Student
- TuGo Freedom Emergency Medical
- TU/TuGo Quest
- Allianz Visitors to Canada
- RSA Medi-Select Advantage Multri-Trip Annual
- IMG Patriot Travel Medical
- Berkley Silver International Student Plan
- Ingle Discover Canada
- Manulife Global All Inclusive
- IMG Global Medical
- Manulife Global Non-Medical
- RSA Visitors to Canada
- Canuck Voyage
- Canadian International Student Travel Insurance Plan
View the rest of the articles on Ingle International for more travel guides and tips.