Our mission at MSH Americas will always be the same: to respond to the needs of today’s globally-mobile individuals and organizations with innovated products and industry leading duty of care solutions.
Since 1946, we have been protecting international students and supporting schools to improve the study aboard experience in Canada and around the world. Being able to anticipate the changing landscape of the international education industry and responding to the needs of students and schools is what sets StudyInsured™ apart from the competition.
To continue this legacy, we are proud to bring the International Student Wellness Hub to our students, schools, and partners here at home and around the world.
The Hub is the ultimate resources for international students and schools, to find useful and practical information during this uncertain time due to COVID-19. The Hub includes information on:
1. Mental Health Tip Sheets for students: Information and tips for your mental health, and learning From the Front Lines with our Medical Director, Dr. Michael Szabo
2. COVID-19 Useful Links for students: To guide our students regarding Government updates
3. Provincial Resources for students: International Student programs and COVID-19 information by province
4. Finance & Job Opportunities for students: How students can manage their finances, plus job searching tips
5. Information & Resources for Schools: Tips for educators and administrators to assist students with well-being
We hope the Hub helps international students, schools and administrators through this difficult time! We would love to hear from you, feel free to share your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org