Travelling outside of your home province? You’ll need travel insurance! Our Canuck Voyage plan is an outbound travel medical insurance plan designed to serve Canadians travelling abroad or outside of their home province within Canada. Canadians, or those with provincial or territorial health coverage, can expect coverage for single trips up to 365 days or multi-trip annual plans up to 100 days per trip.
The plan boasts inclusive eligibility criteria, ample options for trip duration and age, as well as competitive pre-existing medical condition coverage that bridges the gap between conventional travel medical policies and snowbird plans. Consumer-friendly or what? Top features of Canuck Voyage include:
- Inclusivity: Applicants of all ages are eligible for companion discounts when purchasing coverage for two people at a time and a family discount is available for spouses up to age 59 and children age 21 and younger.
- Pre-existing medical condition coverage: automatic coverage without any medical questions, even for applicants age 60+, provided their medical conditions meet the stability period (90 days for ages 60-74, 180 days for ages 75-79).
- Favourable limits and premiums: high overall maximum limit ($10 million), low minimum premium ($20)
- In-house emergency assistance services and claims processing: Our teams handle everything, from emergency assistance to claim reimbursement, for a seamless experience
- Access to our NEW travel App: All members of the Canuck Voyage plan will be granted free access to our mobile app, MSH Navigator, where you can find important travel updates and keep your insurance information at your fingertips.
Travel freely, travel blissfully. We cover Canadian Travellers with travel medical insurance and non-medical travel insurance such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage worldwide. We’ve got it all taken care of. For more information, visit https://www.ingleinternational.com/en/travel-insurance/canadian-travellers, call us at 1-800-360-3234 or email us at email@example.com.