Incidents of terrorism swept across Alcanar, Barcelona, and Cambrils taking the lives of 15 people. Residents and visitors experienced great trauma, and the President of Spain declared 3 days of mourning. We stand united with Spain and all countries in the fight against terrorism. And we strongly encourage the return to daily activities, and travels! Add preventative measures to your upcoming trip with the safety checklist below.
- Purchase travel medical insurance coverage that works for you.
- Do not be discouraged by a pre-existing conditions, there are options for everyone. And don’t forget to read the fine print.
- Be aware of the Emergency Assistance feature in your travel medical insurance coverage and how to use it.
- Register your trip with your government agency, it is free of charge.
- Ensure your emergency contact information is easily accessible by you, your travel companion, or a Good Samaritan who can help you in the unlikely event of an emergency.
- Trust your gut! Avoid dimly lit alleyways after dark, and use common sense at all hours of the day.
Ready to plan your next adventure? Browse travel medical insurance coverage in all shapes and sizes.