Travel Tips with Lola and Stuart: Do I Need Copies of My Travel Documents?

Today’s lesson: Being organized today can save you a world of hassle down the line!

Do you have all the documents you need? Remember, some countries require you to have proof of travel insurance when you visit.

Also, if you’re crossing any borders with children who are not your own, you’ll need to come prepared with a consent letter from their parent or guardian. Find out more (and get a sample letter) here.


Visit our blogs to find out other information on travel safety and tips. Or visit Ingle International for travel insurance information and services.

Leave A Reply